Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Back...With A Few Easter Cards

Hello Everyone! I'm back from a much needed break from blogging. A BIG welcome to my all of my new followers! I'd love to see your work, but there isn't always a link to your blog when you sign up to be a follower...so when you sign up to follow my blog, please leave me a comment with your blog address so that I may visit you and sign up to follow you as well. Here's a few Easter cards that I've done since my last posting but because I am short on time (again...or STILL) I'm going to forgo any description. If you need more details, I'm just an email away. If you have any questions on the recipe or the supplies I use...please feel free to email me---





That's it for now...Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Til next time...Enjoy your week!

27 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Kel, what a burst of beauty on your blog today!! Each card is just breathtaking - i love the messages and the scripture cards just made my heart smile :) But the pure cuteness of the Easter bunnies - so much detail, so much fun!! You are SOOOO very talented, my friend! My daughter will be up your way for a competetion in 3 weeks - wish I were going, too! :)

Migdalia said...

Kelly, your cards are absolutely wonderful! I, too, luv the bunnies, they are too cute! I LOVE them all! TFS , Big Hugz

Anonymous said...

Wow! More treats for the eyes!
The purple card really pops but I just love the pastels - they remind me of spring. I like what you did with the daffodils and oh my gosh, that Easter basket with the bunnies for the twins is precious, couldn't be busier. I really like the beak on that little duck. So many great ideas, each card so unique - I love them all. Thanks for the treat!
AnonyMOUSE

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your cards always bring a smile to my face! They are wonderful! Love the stair-
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.comstep with the cute bunnies!

Unknown said...

It's always so lovely to see your cards Kelly, each one is a feast to the eyes. I love the cutie ones especially :) the ones with the chick and the other with the two bunnies are so fun and colouful. Thank you for sharing. Hugs xxx

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly,
all your new creations are so beautiful. I'm excited.
Hugs
Melodie

Marie said...

all of your creations are all so wonderful. i especially like the stair step cards.

Sandi said...

Kelly love your new blog look, great spring background, these cards are awesome, chickie is my all time favorite, it is precious. Glad you got a break. hugs

Beth said...

Welcome back! We sure have missed you, I know I check everyday to see if you have posted so today is my lucky day...lol! All of these cards are amazing but the 1st one has got to be my fav. The colors, paper and accents shows the true meaning of Easter in such an elegant way.

craftieodmae said...

Love all but...........gotta vote for the bunnies, priceless!!!!!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

OI Kelly !!!

Como sempre seus cartões são uma de uma criatividade fantástica !!!

Parabéns pelo Dia Internacional da Mulher !!!

Beijos

Lorene said...

Glad to see you back. I missed you. Your cards are just plain stunning in every way. What great designs, colors and style. You continue to amaze me with your works of art. I love them all. The ducyone is adorable. Again glad you are back.

bumblebee creations said...

I love each and every one of these gorgeous cards!! But I really want to know where you got the sentiment for the second one down-happy easter? That wording is sooo pretty!

Carol<>< said...

Oh goodness Kelly,
I love your side step cards, I will have to try them out again, they are hopping cute!!!
Carol N<><

The Other Patti Sue said...

I always LOVE it when you post your beauties! These are sensational!You're always such an inspiration!

mamawcindy said...

Just found your blog , Love your Cards. I just became a follower of yours. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

"Um Buggin" said...

Kelly, these are beautiful as can be, then you always do such awesome work. Happy to see ya back my friend!

Hugz, xoxo

Barb said...

Oh Kelly, your detail is always amazing!! Love every one of these cards. The bunnies are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

k squared said...

So glad you're back! I check your blog daily as it makes my day to see all of your beautiful cards. All of your Easter cards are fantastic, each has it's own special details. Your talent never ceases to amaze me!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey Kelly! EIYIYI! Seems like forever since I've been by. I'm always amazed at the fabulous variety of cards you do so beautifully. Breathtaking work, hon! xxD

julie said...

Hi Kelly i love your new cards they are all amazing. You always come up with brilliant designs, Thank you for popping by my blog i do appreciate your comments Thank you, Julie x

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Your cards are beautiful. Your bunnies and little chicks are soooo cute. Love to see you posting your wonderful creations!!

Employment Posters said...

Nice! Love your collection and i love the design of your cards that you've created.

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Kelly!!!

Seu cartões agrada nosso coração, lindos, lindos... Mais o terceiro é fantástico, me apaixonei por esses coelhinhos.

Beijos

Janetli921 said...

beautiful!!!!!!

Janetli921 said...

Hi kelly I have a question how did you do your daffodils is that a punch? and if it is where did you get it and also the roses did you do those they're so cutehahaha I sound like my little girl asking a thousand questions hahaha..

Janetli921 said...

HI kelly my email is
janetli921@hotmail.com