Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thank Ewe

Good Morning Bloggers...I'm SO happy you dropped by today, I'd really LOVE to hear from you so PLEASE leave me a comment or sign my guestbook. You have no idea how much your comments mean to me. It really gives me inspiration and makes me feel that you are SO much a part of my Blog!
I had so much fun making this card, it is for my dear friend Gigi and Eduardo from my husband for the gifts they brought him while he was in the hospital. I had already sent them a card from me thanking them for their support (sorry, I forgot to take a picture of it) but we wanted to send them something from my husband. This is a digital stamp from the Cutting Cafe---
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/
The prices are very reasonable and I just love not waiting for them to be shipped!
I used a circle Nestibility to cut the background layer so the "Thank" is peeking out then pop dotted the layer to give a shadow box effect. I used a scallop Nestibility to frame the circle then used a piercing tool around the edge. The tag and "ewe" is cut from Cuttlebug Baby Face Alphabet die. The fence is Martha Stewart picket fence edge punch. The ewe was printed twice, then cut, once in pink for the body and the wool on top of it's head and once in white for the face. The body was embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. The head was pop dotted after I used a black Sharpie marker to color it's ears and Prisma pencils to add blush to the cheeks then pop dotted it on the background layer. I added ribbon and a bow. Thanks for stopping by...See you tomorrow...if you haven't already, please sign my guestbook or leave me a comment so I know you were here! Hope you enjoy the rest of your visit!

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute Kelly! I commented on the mb, but thought you might see this first. You can find helpful info on printing the stamps

HERE

Unknown said...

Oh my! Love the pink and black. The little lamb is so cute, he makes me smile. I love every thing about your card Kelly.
Cheers

Min said...

Kelly - what a super cute card!! You make such great cards!
Hugs - Min

Regina Easter said...

this is beyond adorable kelly...i so love this...hugs

eunice said...

I am totally excited and thrilled to have discovered your blog, Kelly! Your cards are absolutely adorable and such an inspiration. Keep up the wonderful work!

gigi rojas said...

This card is so very precious, just like ya'll are to us!