Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Thank Ewe

Good Evening Bloggers...since I wasn't able to get any crafting done during the day today, I thought I'd make a quick card tonight. We wanted to do something for the in- home physical therapist that has been working with my husband since his surgery. Her last day will be next Thursday and even though it has been a disruption, she has been really great with him and we will miss her.
This was a really quick and easy card thanks to Regina Easter at the Cutting Cafe. If you get a chance stop by to see what she has to offer. She has added some 4th of July items that are SO cute! I colored the image with Prisma pencils and OMS then layered it on a circle/scallop Nestibility, added some glitter around the edges and a craft yarn bow. The tag and "ewe" was cut from Cuttlebug Baby Face Alphabet die. The background paper from The Cutting Cafe was layered on a piece of card stock that was cut with EK diamond scallop edge punch. I added some ribbon and bow and it was good to go...just that easy. Thanks for stopping by. I've got a lot of running to do tomorrow so I probably won't see you til Monday, have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Regina's stuff is so adorab;e. You're coloring is super as usual...Kris

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, this is the cutest ever...hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Just love it! xxD