Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, June 4, 2012

Thank You to Our Vet

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for stopping by...I hope you had a great weekend. Thank you for all the well wishes I received for my mom and Charlee. Hopefully Charlee has turned the corner and is on her way to recovery. It has been a long 4-5 days. Here's the thank you cards I made for our vets. I used the same papers and elements for both. The dog is a die from The Scrapping Cottage, the flowers are Nellie Snellen and the "thank you" is Spellbinders font. This first one was for Dr. Van Lue, the vet surgeon that was called in to do the surgery on Charlee's ear. It's a  standard A2 card. I have to say he is one of THE most kind and considerate professionals that we have encountered. The only contact we had with him was by phone but he explained all the risks with such compassion and concern, we were certain that our furbaby was in the best possible hands---
 
This 5x5 easel card was made for our Vet, Dr. Kirven and the staff of Hunter's Creek Animal Hospital, who has always provided her with the best possible care and a high level of care and concern for us as well---
That's it for now, thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I am not sure when I will be back as there will be precious little time for crafting but I hope not to be gone too long. Enjoy your day and have a great week.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, no Bow Wow! What great cards (again). They're both perfect but the easel card is so, so special. All those angles, all those details. You've outdone yourself. The vets must've loved them!

Have a great week and glad to know Charlee's doing better.

AnonyMOUSE

craftieodmae said...

this is eyepopping, jaw dropping gorgeous! I love that easel card!

Beth said...

Awesome cards Kelly!!! I agree with Olga, they are eye popping! I love them both but my favorite has got to be the first one. The edge punch really sets the card off very nicely. The flowers make the background pop and I love the Spellbinder font. The paper you used ties everything together very well. I'm glad to hear Charlee is on the mend, I know how we worry about our pets.

k squared said...

Love, love, love these cards. My dogs are my "kids," so really appreciate what you are doing for your vets! And I bet they are touched too! I will eagerly anticipate your return to blogging. I'm guessing that you will be with your Mom...good thoughts for her and safe travels for you.

Sandi said...

oh Kelly these are beauts, I bet they will be on display with pride at the clinic, glad your pooch is on the mend, I hate it when the furr babies hurt. hugs

Migdalia said...

So happy to know your furbaby is better! Great cards! The vets will love them1

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Kelly!!!

Que cartões magníficos são esses menina???? Perfeitos, maravilhosos, fica tudo tão lindo preto, vermelho e branco.

Beijos

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great card! Love your color pallet and all the wonderful elements!

magicwanda said...

Well hello strange....
So I have not been over in soooo long.
I just got lazy I think on visiting blogs I really gotta get back to it. I see you are better than ever , what awesome cards Kelly. I love the papers and cuts wow...
And I can,t wait ( wink ) really excited to be in touch with you again. Hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! WOW! Love the great papers and color combo!

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly, your new cards are so beautiful. I love the cute doggy and the colours you have chosen.
Hugs
Melodie

julie said...

hi Kelly. your card is stunning and the colours are awsome and i love the flowers . I am so glad your furry baby is on the mend, Julie x

eunice said...

Just love all the cards you've done with this die!!! Hope little Charlee is recovering well...poor little fur-baby...lucky that she has parents that love and care for her so much...Latte sends her love too!

Lorene said...

Don"t have words for these cards except WOOOOOOOW. The designs are just great. Love the papers. Hope Charlie is doing well. Have a good week end.

Unknown said...

Hello Kelly, thought I would come and say hello as I've been away for quite some time now... been on hols abroad after hubby removed the plaster and trying to do some catching up now :D .. . and your card is so sweet. The vet will be so excited about it, I'm sure. Hugs xxx

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...love these cards. Your embellies make them so special. Glad to hear your little furbaby is on the mend!!!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Awww...aren't u the sweetest! I'm suremurmvet will be truly touched by ur gesture dear Kelly! :) lovely card!

nwilliams6 said...

Fabulous! I love that cute dob and your papers and colors are just the best! Another wonderful creation. So sorry you have had so much going on - at least it didn't negatively impact your creativity!!!Hugz!

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

I just happened to come across your blog from Pinterest and wanted to let you know that your cards are gorgeous! This red, black and white one is a stunner! I would love for you to check out my blog and let me know what you think of my cards. I'm pretty much just starting in the last year or so.
Thanks, Marianne
http://cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca/