Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Couple of Fun Cards

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a great week. Me...it's been very busy, with my mom in a rehab over 100 miles away with numerous trips back and forth and our sweet Maltese, Charlee with yet another ear infection that we have been treating since March...things have been very hectic. Many of you may remember last year she had to have surgery, they removed everything from her ear drum out because we had battle chronic ear infections. She is now having the same problem with what we refer to as her "good ear". She is scheduled to have the same surgery this morning. I've got a ton of unanswered emails and I have not had a chance to visit my favorite blog but I did want to do a quick posting on a couple of fun cards and to welcome my new followers. I'm really pressed for time this morning so I will close by saying...Don't give up on me...I'll answer my emails and visit my favorite blogs within the next day or 2...or 3. If you have any questions on the recipe or the supplies I used...please feel free to email me! I'll be back the first part of next week with the Thank You cards I made for our vet---
Til then, enjoy your day and have a great week...what's left of it!

17 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Kelly, these two cards are wonderful!!! Love~Love the ice cream come and all its yummy layers (pun intended)...and the froggy one made me smile as soon as I saw it.
Wow, sounds like you do have your hands full..I hope your Mom gets better soon and your dog, too, we had a Golden with chronic ear issues, too and its no fun for either you or the doggie!! Take care and I wish the best for you!!

nwilliams6 said...

Kelly, these are wonderful! I toadly love the frogdays of summer - that is soooo darling. What fun you put pink with it - perfect. The icecream cone is so eye-catching and the sentiment is a perfect match. Seriously, these are really special!

Beth said...

What fun cards!!! I especially love the ice cream cone...so yummy!Great colors and papers on both. I'm sorry to hear about your furbaby, I will put her in my thoughts and prayers.

craftieodmae said...

love em both!!!! The colors you used are so fun!!! and you know I love the punches you used!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Two very fun cards! Hope your little fur baby is ok!

Migdalia said...

With all that's going on, you managed to make two wonderful cards! Luv them both! Hope your Mom and doggie get better real soon! Big Hugz

Marie said...

these are so cute and adorable i love the waffle cone

Sandi said...

grab that ice cream cone right off the page wonderful and those froggies made me giggle, love them both, hugs

Theresa said...

Really really pretty cards, Kel.
LOL on the little flies! Love them. Your cards are really special. They have such a "flow" to them. Hallmark material, I'm tellin' ya. ;)

Anonymous said...

The cards are both great (again). I'm not a big pink with red fan but boy that bow really sets off the ice cream cone. You know my favorite is the frogs, I guess everyone got a little smile or laugh from them. The oval "lace" is absolutely perfect - what a package.

AnonyMOUSE

Barb said...

Kelly, hope Charlee is doing well. It's so hard when they have to have surgery. But she's in good hands with you taking care of her. And your Mom and you are in my prayers. Be safe traveling. You are amazing! You still manage to make time to create such great cards with everything you have going on!! Love them all!!

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly, You show again, stunning cards. I am again very impressed and excited.
Hugs
Melodie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun! Great embossing and the cone and love the sweet colors on the frogs!

k squared said...

Both cards are fantastic, but love the ice cream card! Hope your puppy is doing okay after surgery.

Lorene said...

What Cute Cards. They will cheer up anyone. The icecream cone looks so real. The frogs are adorable and look like they are ready to jump off onto someone's lap. Hope things slow down a bit for you soon. I miss you so much.

Janetli921 said...

I really like the ice cream cone one is cute, cute, cute!
blessings

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Eeeeek so adorable!! That ice cream one looks yummy..and the cfrogd, so CUTE! :)