Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Wishes-Just For You

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I'm really pressed for time this morning with SO much to do, I really have NO business stepping foot into my craftroom but I wanted you all to know that I'm still alive. Here's a SUPER QUICK and EASY (translated to "CHEESEY"...lol) candy wrapper using one of the circle sentiments from The Cutting Cafe's new file called Halloween Time. It's an awesome file that has 55 assorted images and sentiments. To make the wrapper, I simply cut a 6"x 6" piece of cardstock, put adhesive on all four sides folded it over a regular size KitKat bar and crimped the ends---
Here is the recipe---
Candy Bar Wrapper
Stamps/Image: Cutting Cafe-Halloween Time
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Accessories: Ribbon
Base Cardstock: K and Company-Seasonal Paper Pad 12x12
Other Paper/Cardstock-Cordination, Recollection (Michael's)
That's it for today, I will be back later in the week with a project worthly of The Cutting Cafe name. I'll close by saying thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again soon...enjoy your day! It may take me a while to catch up on all of my favorite blogs, but be patient with me, 2 weeks is a lot to catch up on!

24 comments:

craftieodmae said...

You go girl! This is a super cute candy wrapper!

bonnie said...

What a cute, fun, quick lil' project....I love wrapping and decorating chocolate bars and my daughters do too...they love chocolate like their Mama! Love this set so cun!! Hugs....Bonnie x

eunice said...

Not Cheesey at all! Quick and easy...just my speed! Love the paper you used and how you added the bow and tag. What a cute and fun way to make Halloween treats look extra special!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Any child trick or treating at your house is going to love these, they are fab.

hugs
Kaye x

Teresa said...

I like doing these, too. Thanks for sharing yours.

Silli said...

awww, this is pretty my frined, love the colors... BIG hugs and happy day...

Unknown said...

Aww I know how it feels when you are away on holiday and come back... SO MUCH to do... as they say, you need another holiday after a holiday he he xxx

Beth said...

There is nothing cheesy about this. What a cute idea!

Sharon Caudle said...

Not cheesy at all, Kelly! It's a fabulous candy wrapper and love the circle sentiment! Have a wonderful and productive day!
hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly. Very cute project. I am a new follower...I found you through The Cutting Cafe. I am a new design team member and I look forward to working with you! Have a fantastic day.

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly. Very cute project. I am a new follower...I found you through The Cutting Cafe. I am a new design team member and I look forward to working with you! Have a fantastic day.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Kel, this is far from cheesy, it's super cute! And creative -- something we could all use and do esp for busy groups! Welcome back!

Lorene said...

What a cute candy wrapper. Love it. Lucky Halloween kids that receive one of these. Great Job. Glad you are back.

Regina Easter said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE....you always come up with the cutest stuff girl...hugs

Rachel said...

Wow Kelly, this is super easy but looks GREAT!! hmmm i may have to use this for some Halloween goodies. Thanks for the inspiration!!
hugs,
Rachel

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is NOT cheesy! It's so cute and sounds super easy! Welcome home GF!

Diane said...

Glad you are back and had fun!!! Love the brightness of this!!! You won't have much to catch up with me...between the comp virus and my craft show this weekend, I have been gone, too!!

Joy said...

this is amazing, so excited to be working with you!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun halloween project!! Love the colors and design!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yummy! Super cute!

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly, this is so beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

That's not cheesy at all! It's almost too pretty to open, but then again, there's CHOCOLATE INSIDE! LOL!

DonnaMundinger said...

Welcome back, chickie! Great little wrapper. You can send it to me if youree not happy with it. xxD

Suzanne C said...

Lovely! The colors are so bright and pretty!