Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween BINGO-The Cutting Cafe

Happy Humpday! I hope you are having a great week! I'm not big into sending my grandkids candy for Halloween. I was SO excited when Regina from The Cutting Cafe came up with this Halloween BINGO Set. Isn't it awesome! I had so much fun making it too! The set features 8 different colored BINGO cards that are are approximately 4.5 by 5 inches with all the words for the cards that can be punched out using a 1"circle punch (that's a LOT of punching but so worth the effort) and 6 BINGO sentiments. As a bonus there is a sheet of each of the bingo cards reduced in size to approx. 2 "by 2.5". I used a 3/4" circle punch for the chips but you could use buttons or other fun embellishments. I also used the 8" x 5.5" box template with dividers that is perfect for holding all the pieces and makes a nice gift set. The box template comes with a plain top or a top with a window (which is the one I used), dividers and 2 window frames which I opted not to use because it would cover the witch on the designer paper---
Here is the set boxed and ready to go. It didn't photograph well, I had to take the picture without the flash to prevent flashback from the acetate on the window, The paper is much brighter in real life---
Here is the recipe---
Boxed BINGO Set
Stamps/Image: Cutting Cafe-Halloween BINGO Card Set
Box Template: Cutting Cafe-8"x5.5" Box With Dividers
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Halloween 3x3 Die
Punch: Marvy 3/4" and 1" Circle
Accessories: Ribbon, Flat Back Gems, Foam Pop Dot
Base Cardstock: Stampin' Up Kraft Cardstock
Patterened Paper: K & Company-Tim Coffey Halloween 12"x12"
Other Paper/Cardstock-Acetate (for the window), Recollection (Michael's)
That's it for today. I still haven't caught up on visitng my favorite blog but hopefully I will be able to today! I won't be posting anything tomorrow but I hope to see you back on Friday. Enjoy your day!

29 comments:

Silli said...

Morning my dear friend...what a cute box, what apretty idea...Love it muchly...BIG hugs and happy day...

bonnie said...

Oh wonderful Kelly these are sooo fun hey! I love the colours and I know what you mean about photographing acetate...tricky one!! Have a lovely day sweetie xx

eunice said...

Wow, what a neat Halloween treat this would be! What a fun idea for a Halloween party...Just love how you embellished everything to be so Halloween-y!

Diane said...

Oh my gosh Kelly, this is fantastic!!!! What a wonderful idea for kids instead of candy!!! Love the idea, and the box lid DS paper is perfect.....fun~fun~fun!!!

Anonymous said...

These are sooooo cute...

craftieodmae said...

You are just so creative! This is fantastic! Have a good one!!

Beth said...

Oh my word Kelly, this is a great substitute for candy! The way you positioned the witch on the DP is way cool. Have I told you how much I have missed you and am so glad to see you back?

Sandi said...

Kelly this is over the top GREAT, I am with you on the candy, Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! this is soooo much FUN! Super project, Kelly! xxD

Stephanie said...

This is fantastic, when my grandkids get a tad bit older I am going to have to make this for them!

Min said...

Kelly, this turned out very cute!!
So glad you're back!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Kelly!!!

Recebi o seu e-mail e me emocionei, agora sou chique tem amiga internacional!!!


kakakakakaka!!!

Amiga passa lá no meu blog, tem selinho pra você!!!

Beijos

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is pure creative genius! I really need to check out the Cutting Cafe! Never been there... but I'm on my way!

Regina Easter said...

kelly kelly kelly kelly the cover on this is pure SPOOKALICIOUS...GIRLFRIEND YOUR SO DARN GOOD...hugs

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love the fun little bingo set and you have decorated the box beautifully, Kelly!!!! I'm with you on the candy thing but if I were to give these as gifts, my grandkiddos might come up short on some of the pieces cause they would look awesome on cards, too...LOL!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so awesome!! Love it!

Thanks for visiting my blog! It was so sweet of you to comment on all my projects!

MiamiKel said...

Wow, wow, wow - amazing creation, Kelly! This is super creative and fun - pure genious! TFS!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How creative and fun!! I so love this Kelly!! Incredible!
hugs,
Chris

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

wow! tht's truly a great idea!! :) You are so very creative! :)

Dorcas said...

This is such a cute! I will need to try this with the kids. Thanks for sharing!

"Um Buggin" said...

Uhh Kelly, Love the Halloween bingo set, this is just perfect instead of candy..., the littles ones might not agree. Love the box, and your pictures are fine. I have been slow about blogging lately, was in webinars, very time consumming. You always do such a gorgeous job on your creations, so glad we are DT sisters, and you are back. I missed seeing your post while you were gone. Love this!

Hugz,

~L~

~Jeri~ said...

How Booo-tiful Kelly!!! Your grandchildren will love to play with us and to know it was made especially for them!! You done a wonderful job and love how you decorated the lid!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

What a fantastic idea, so much better than candy and will last so much longer. The box is beautifully decorated, love it all.

hugs
Kaye x

mickeydee said...

Love your bingo set! I love the witch on the top of the box, she is so cute and fits perfectly next to the window!

Melodie said...

Wow, your ideas are so great. This is so wonderful, great compliment.
Hugs
Melodie

Lori said...

Very cute bingo box! This is an awesome project!

Unknown said...

OMG Kelly, this bingo box looks fantastic, I love it.. and of course not to mention the bingo inside.. I'm sure your grandkids will prefer this than candy xx

Suzanne C said...

WOW! Now that is a fab gift to give!

Artesania said...

Wow ,a fanstic projekt from you is catching my eyes!Nice gift!
Hugs Gudrun