Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thank You Kaye For Spreading Some Sunshine!

Good Evening Everyone! Much to my suprise look what Kaye left for me...a Sunshine Award! Gosh we really need it here is Florida! I think we have had the heat on for 2 straight months now. Kaye has always been such an inspiration to me...stop by her blog, you'll be glad you did. She does such awesome work! And so the rules are as follows:
*Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
*Pass the award onto 6 bloggers who are followers of your blog.
*Link the nominees within your post.
*Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
*Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now here comes the tough part...I have to pass the award to 6 of my followers that are encouraging, loyal and inspiring blog friends. If I could, I would pass it along to ALL of you but since I have to choose 6 here they are...on no special order---
Doreen
Diane
Kris
Margie
Migdalia
Rachel

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Kelly, how awesome this is and so sweet of you to choose me... :) Thanks so much and wow.. this is my first award here in the blogging world :) Lots of Hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for thinking of me Kelly! I have been having a terrible Monday morning so far and this just brightened up my day. I will get it posted as soon as the grandkids allow me a minute!

Rachel said...

THANK YOU so much Kelly!!! you are the biggest sweetheart and i am so honored to receive such a wonderful award from such a fabulously creative friend!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Kris said...

I know I'm really late on this Kelly but things have been difficult around here. Thank you so much for thinking of me. Hugs...Kris