Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, January 12, 2015

Better Late Than Never...

Hello Everyone!!! I fully intended to post my Christmas cards in October but life has a way of getting in the way of blogging...I suppose better late than never. Here are the cards I made since my last posting. I'll start with the non-Christma cards---







I didn't post all of my Christmas cards...there were just too many but here are a few of my favorites---


















13 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

Where to I start with the accolades!

These are just fantastic...I love each one more than the last! It's so hard to pick a favorite, though I always gravitate to dog themed cards and would have "cased" your Christmas money holder card for sure...I ended up casing one of your older cards, LOL. But the white and red cards with the poinsettias are real eye catchers and the card with the decorative edge...WOW. Oh heck, I love them all!!

I think I spy some Stampin' Up stuff in there. I use their products myself...love the MDS.

I could go on and on...and on!

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Kim

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So nice to see you posting again! Your cards are amazingly gorgeous!! Hope you have a wonderful 2015! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Laurie said...

Wow!!! So many GORGEOUS cards!!! You are so talented, and I know how you feel about life getting in the way. Welcome back! Hope all is well my friend!

Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

MargaretD said...

Wow Kelly! It is so good to see your cards again. I will have to come back later and look more closely. So much goodness!

Anonymous said...

It's taken me a few days to comment but now that I have a minute I just wanted to tell you they're all fantastic! I love your "Frozen" cards for the grandkids - they're "the best" in my book, love the blue & purple softly blending together.
The white poinsettias with the red are really striking. Butterflies, flowers and soft colors are perfect - hmmmm, everything is wonderful! Glad to see a post, it was a nice surprise.
AnonyMOUSE

Marie said...

great cards. good to see you back.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you back posting!!! Just don't know how you come up with all these beautiful designs!! They are absolutely gorgeous!! Been looking for your Christmas Cards post for a while and so glad you did post them!!!....just so pretty!
Gail @ gak@laurellaw.com

Nana and Papa said...

I am so thrilled you are posting again. I wish I had the creative ability you do. I have such a difficult time creating cards. Thank God I have your blog to help me.

Please keep posting. I have missed you:~)

Tina H said...

I love all of these! So glad to see you posting again....can't wait to see what you come up with next :) Have a great day!

Carol<>< said...

I LOVE every one of these cards, but that should not surprise you!
I am also finding it to be challenging to find the time to post my cards. And even harder to follow my favorite blogs. great to see some Frozen cards out.
Carol N<><

Carol<>< said...

I LOVE every one of these cards, but that should not surprise you!
I am also finding it to be challenging to find the time to post my cards. And even harder to follow my favorite blogs. great to see some Frozen cards out.
Carol N<><

Sandi said...

wow, each one a wprk of art, but they always are, hugs

julie said...

Hi Kelly so glad to see you back, All your cards are beautiful I love every one Julie x