Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top O The Mornin' To You...A Day Late

Good Morning. I know this St. Patrick's Day posting is a day late and more than a dollar short. It has been ages since I have posted but with good reason. There has been so much illness at our house since mid February. My husband and I have been passing back and forth with what would have seemed to be an ordinary common cold but it landed me in the hospital. When I couldn't catch my breath and started turning blue, I decided it was more than just a common cold, my husband called 911. They immediately transported me to the hospital where I called the PCU my home for the last week. It was a very scary experience and I am all to happy to be home. I am a little weak and it will take me a while to play "catch up" but I did want to share the cards I made since my last posting, I'm too tired to list the details but for the most part, these cards were done with my Silhouette---







That's it for now...I can't say for sure when I will be back to regular postings but I hope it isn't too long. Til then...thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

You never cease to amaze me, all of these are just fantastic!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a lot has happened in just a little more than a week! Hope you're on your way to recovery (both of you), the strain of cold is a bear this year.
Just love the cards for your grandsons - all three of them. Of course you know I love the Valentine's Day Mickey & Minnie and the Belle card is so sweet.
Get healthy! AnonyMOUSE

Lorene said...

Great Collection of cards as alwaya.. Love them all. Great Styles and colors which you always master. Hope you are doing well.

Cheryl said...

These cards are great as usual. I hope you and your husband are better now.

Nana and Papa said...

Kelly, I am so sorry you have been sick. I hope by now you are feeling better. I love your work - all of it. You have to soon be well enough to post regularly. You are teaching me so much! Praying you are back to being a healthy you.
Hugs,
Barb

Cheryl said...

I hope that you and your husband are feeling well and are fully recovered. Your cards are adorable as usual. Do you print and cut or do you draw your faces on?

Solange Barreto said...

Olá Kelly. Cada dia amo mais seu trabalho. Tudo muito lindo. Beijo.

Teresa said...

Just now reading your posts. Pray that you are doing much better! Enjoy your cards. Hugs

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Hi Kelly!

Miss you and your posts. His creations are wonderful!

Kisses and greetings from Brazil

Shuly said...

fabulous projects as always!! well done!!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Love your cards as usual!! you do wonderful work....hope you and your husband are back to good health and we will be seeing new cards soon!!
Gail