Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!


5 comments:

Solange Barreto said...

Kelly, Desejo a você e sua Família, um Feliz e abençoado 2013, Beijo, fique com Deus.

Teresa said...

Merry Christmas, Sweet Kelly! Hope you have had a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Just love this Kinkade scene, very nice. Hope you had a great Christmas. Back to work for me - can we order all Christmas Days to fall on a Friday so we have a couple days to just sit and appreciate the season after Christmas Day? The calendar doesn't work that way, does it? But maybe eliminate the 18th or 19th of the month to make it work. Happy New Year!

AnonyMOUSE

Beth said...

I hope you had a very merry Christmas and hope Santa was good to you. Can't wait to see what you come up with in the coming year! I wish you and your family a happy and blessed 2013!

Silli said...

hello my dear Kelly, I wish you all the best for 2013...Happy New Year!!!!! xoxo