Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, August 15, 2011

Love Is Like A Butterfly-Cutting Cafe

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Did anyone missed me while I had taken a little break last week? The truth of the matter is, I've been very busy lately, I don't have much time to breathe, let alone craft. For the next few months my postings will be a little erratic. Here's a quick card made with The Cutting Cafe's new printable stamp set Fun With Silhouettes. Regina has taken 66 of her best images and turned them into silhouettes...how cool is that? I teamed it with the sentiment from Social Butterfly and in 15 minutes flat I had a card ready to be mailed--- 
Here's The Recipe---
Card Size: A2
Stamp/Image: Cutting Cafe-Fun With Silhouettes
Sentiment: Cutting Cafe-Social Butterfly
Spellbinder: Scalloped Edge Frame
Punch: EK Dotted Scallop, Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio
Accessories: Flat Back Pearls
Base Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios-Loverly
                                                                                  
That's it for today...thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and I'll see you when I see you!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, what an elegant card and what a great idea to turn the images into silhouettes, I think they're lovely xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Kelly... this is stunning! Love the colors and the silhouette totally rocks! I LOVE silhouette images! Take care GF!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Kelly... this is stunning! Love the colors and the silhouette totally rocks! I LOVE silhouette images! Take care GF!

craftieodmae said...

how clever of her, and your card is gorgeous as always!!

Beth said...

You say quick? It looks like you spent a lot of time on this card to me. The scalloped edge and line of pearls really gives this card a nice touch. The patterned paper is so rich looking. It goes so well with the silhouette image.

Marie said...

oh gosh! this is ever so lovely!!! great design! love the color!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! What gorgeous colors you've got here, Kelly. And what a beautiful sentiment!

Solange Barreto said...

Olá Amiga !!!
Sentimos sua falta sim, espero que tudo esteja bem e com saúde.
Lindo seu cartão.
Um beijo, fique com Deus.

Regina Easter said...

A QUICKLY BEAUTIFUL CARD....as usual....hugs

Star said...

This is so pretty!! I love silhouettes...they always look so elegant. fabulous job, and I love that pink. =D

Lorene said...

What a lucious card. I am in awe of it. You never seem to amaze me. Great concept and great work. I miss getting them. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kelly and the sentiment is lovely! :) Tracy

MyCuriousCrafts said...

What an amazing card Kelly...just FABULOUS! Love it. ~Shen

MiamiKel said...

Oh Kel, you do GREAT stuff!! Another gorgeous Kelly card!!

Melodie said...

I can only say
WONDERFUL!!!!!
Hugs
Melodie

eunice said...

What a great idea Regina had to create these beautiful silhouette images...And what an elegant card you created with them, Kelly! 15 minutes? Yes, you are truly amazing!

Lori1brat said...

OOOH - I just LOVE the colors you used for your card !! Very nicely done !!!!! Lori

Anonymous said...

you picked a beautiful silhouette! and i like two little butterflies at the bottom, small details but a beautiful way of "enlighting" the central image!
shuly

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the look of the silhouettes. This is such a beautiful card! xxD

Unknown said...

How beautiful! I LOVE that row of black pearls :)

Diane said...

Another beauty!!! Love the colors you put together!! I missed you...but understand as I have not done much on my blog either...busy...busy!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautifully done! Nice border punch on this one!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com