Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, December 3, 2010

Beary Christmas

Happy Friday! I hope you've had a great week! Here are the Christmas cards I made for the twins. I'm not real pleased with the way they turned out and time permitting, I may end up redoing them---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: 4.25 Round
Image: Go Kreate-Boo On His Bums, Go Kreate Winter Boo
Nestibilities: Lacey Circle, Circle
Font: Computer Generated-CK Wonderland
Accessories: Flower Soft, Gold Flat Back Pearls, Foam Pop Dots
Base Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper/Cardstock: DCVW Holiday Collection-The Christmas Stack 12x12
Other Paper/Cardstock: Gold Mirror
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again on Monday. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!

23 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

How can you not be happy with these? They are adorable... super,super cute!

Silli said...

Oh Kelly, this is so cute, love the sweet bears...a perfect gift!!! I hope, your weekend is fabulous...BIG hugs and thinking of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly these cards are soooo adorable.

Tammy E. said...

I don't know why you wouldn't be happy with these. I think they are gorgeous! Love those little bears!

Unknown said...

Awww why not Kelly ??? they are so sweet, I definitely love them xxx

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me ? These are super sweet! Love the deep rich colours and those little bears are adorable! :) Tracy

Barb said...

OMG!! These are just the cutest cards ever!!

Beth said...

I agree with everyone else, how can you not help but love these little guys, they are adorable!

Teresa said...

How could you not be happy with these!?! They are adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Lorene said...

These are the cutest santa bears I have ever seen. I don't know how you could improve them. The twins will love them especially since they are from you!!!! Don't do a thing to them. Friends always, Lorene

DonnaMundinger said...

AAAWWWW!!! They're just precious, Kelly! Gotta remember to dig out Boo! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, I think they're absolutely adorable, Kelly!!! I love them!!!!!
hugs, Sharon

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

they're sooooooo cute Kelly!!! :)

CricutLvr!! said...

These are just super cute!! I love them!!

Artesania said...

Hi kelly ,i know what you mean,the cut bears looks more cute with small eyes .Perhaps the next time ,nowone without yourself see it.I think dont judge to hard with yourself,i enjoy two fine Chrismascards for your beloved grandchilds.
I wish you a wonderful weekend,hugs Gudrun

Suzanne C said...

Oh how sweet! Lovely Christmas cards for the twins.

Dayle said...

I really love these!! Your use of flower soft is perfect. Won't they just be wonderful little keepsakes for the babies for their first Christmas? They are lucky little guys to have such a talented Grandma! Have a good weekend Kelly...Ciao'

Lori said...

Not pleased???? These are darling! I have a blog award for you to thank you for sharing your talent. Just visit to pick it up!

Sue said...

Jeremiah and Nathaniel are so lucky to have you as a grandmother. It is evident in the tiniest details you put into making their cards. I just love those big feet! TFS
Sue

Unknown said...

So adorable! :)

"Um Buggin" said...

Kelly, these are just too precious! I love them.


Hugz, xx

~L~

eunice said...

Too,too CUTE!!! I always love all the wonderfully creative ways you always come up with to dress little Boo up! These are absolutely adorable just as they are!

LesleyfromWI said...

Oh my gosh this card is super cute. I love that bear.