Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Is A Special Time...

Good Morning...Happy Friday! I hope you've had a great week but ready for the weekend! I know I sure am. Here's yet another Thanksgiving card made with something old and something new from The Cutting Cafe. The new is the printable background stamp and sentiment from Thanksgiving Day(which I've used before and love it!) and the old is the circle of leaves around the sentiment from last years Autumn Days ---Here's The Recipe---
Card Size: 4.75x4.75
Image/Sentiment: Cutting Cafe-Autumn Days, Cutting Cafe-Thanksgiving Day
Background Stamp: Cutting Cafe-Thanksgiving Day
Nestibilities: Lacey Circle, Circle
Punch: Martha Stewart Maple Leaf, Martha Stewart Corner Maple Leaf. EK Mountain Fern, Martha Stewart Branch
Accessories: Ribbon, Brad, Craft Ink, Foam Pop Dots
Base Cardstock: Coredination
Patterned Paper: Unknown(from my stash)
Other Paper/Cardstock: Recollection, Gold Mirror


That's it for today...thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you on Monday. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!

26 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, love that corner punch and check out your bow, perfect!!!

Diane said...

Beautiful...and I love the colors!!!

Lorene said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving Day Card. Love the colors and how do you make such perfect bows? Great card.
Enjoy your weekend.

Sandi said...

Kelly this is so rich and full, the punched corners are great and I love that pumpkin, you have a great weekend too. Hugs

Migdalia said...

Beautiful! Luv the fall colors!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OH MY! This is stunning! I love the fall colors,your design is perfection! Have a great weekend GF!

Beth said...

Very pretty! Lovely card design and fantastic fall colors!

Artesania said...

Warm colours , beautyful corners and leaves.The sentiment is great.
I love the card ,your cards are always stuning!
hugs Gudrun

C said...

That is one perfect bow!!

Eunice Rosa said...

sou brasileira meu filho está em Orlando e preciso de sua ajuda, onde ele poderá encontrar as canetinhas copic pra comprar aí em Orlando?
aguardo resposta
grata
Eunice (Nini)
newmar50@uol.com.br

Eunice Rosa said...

I am Brazilian, my son is in Orlando and need your help, where it can find to buy copic pens here in Orlando?
await response
grateful
Eunice (Nini)
newmar50@uol.com.br

Silli said...

My dear Kelly, your card is wonderful, love the colors, love the perfect bow... Harmony..;-) Big hugs and happy weekend...

Deanette said...

Beautiful as always Kelly & I love the fall look to your blog too!

Regina Easter said...

wow, another gorgeous thanksgiving card...your so good..love it

Dayle said...

Do you know what amazes me the most about your cards Kelly? They are always different and I don't know how you can come up with something different just about every single day. Perfect card again today! Love your bows, they are always exquisite! Thanks for sharing yet another beautiful one!

"Um Buggin" said...

Awwhhh Kelly, what a gorgeous thanksgiving card my friend. I love the sentiment, and the bg colored paper is awesome. Have a great weekend, can't wait until Monday to see your next creation. Perfet as always!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly, with my Internet Explorer have come ic not on your Blog, now I have tried it with Firefox, this goes. Your map has become nice once again fantastically. I love these warm colours.
Hugs
Melodie

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

That's a lovely sentiment on an equally lovely card! :)

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Kelly. I love the colors and the leaves falling from the bow are so pretty. I really like the corners too. What a gorgeous bow. This card is just perfect. I need to make a trip to the Cutting Cafe on payday. Have a great weekend.

Sue

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors and the sentiment and I really like the look of the corner punch!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Kelly, this is such a beautiful Thanksgiving card! I love the rich fall colors and your designs are always fantabulous!
hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

Fantastic Thanksgiving Day Card, and what a perfect bow that is there, love it xxx

Suzanne C said...

Lovely thanksgiving card. The colors are wonderful and autumnal.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! I love the colors you used :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous. Kelly! Love the colors and I forgot all about that maple leaf punch! xxD

Rachel said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card!!
hugs,
Rachel