Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank You Ever So Much-Teapot Shaped Card

Good Morning Everyone...here we are again...another Monday! The weekends go by much too fast for me. I hope you had a wonderful one! We will be staying with my sister in law when we go to North Carolina next month. Here is a thank you note that we will leave behind. She collects teapot so I was really excited when Regina with The Cutting Cafe had come up with this teapot shaped card---
Here's The Recipe---
Card Size: Approx 5x4 inches
Card Template: Cutting Cafe-Teapot Shaped Card
Sentiment: Cutting Cafe-Everyday Greeting Printable Stamps
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Emily's Bouquet Embossing Folder from HSN Romance Bundle
Spellbinders: Tags 5
Punches: Martha Stewart Branch Punch, EK Mountain Fern
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Mulberry Rose
Base Cardstock: Cordination Whitewash
Other Cardstock : DCWV-Shimmer
Other Paper: Vellum

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again real soon. Til then, enjoy your day!

26 comments:

eunice said...

What a lovely teapot card! Would you believe I spent the weekend making a teapot card too? Yours is so pretty, I love everything you create with that whitewash cardstock! Isn't it just like you to be so thoughtful to make a thank you card beforehand!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card... I love waht you did with it....

Beth said...

Oh Kelly, I love this card and so will your sister-in-law. The whitewash paper is so pretty and I love how you glittered the embossing.

My Serendipity said...

Wow..you are so organized to have this card already made! She is going to love it..it is sooo pretty! I love the teapot :)
Very nice job Kelly..
Hugs..
Beth

Unknown said...

How nice this is, love the teapot shape and that embossing is beautiful. She will definitely adore this card :) PS ... I wanted to ask you to meet you in Orlando, but thought you would be too busy with the twins and didn't want to bother you. Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kelly, this is so pretty! Love the embossing and the pretty glitter!

Lorene said...

Very pretty card. Love the teapot and embossing. Very elegant. She will love it. I used to collect teapots too. Once again-- Great Job! Lorene

Peet said...

Love it, so beautiful, kelly!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Isn't this just adorable... love the shape! Your SIL will love it!

Anonymous said...

How thoughtful is this!!!!!
I hope you all have a nice visit when the time comes...visiting with family can be really nice (can be? LOL!)
Love the little tag and the sweet embellishing in it!!!

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Kelly I love your teapot shaped card and how you have embossed it. The coredination paper is lovely when it is embossed and I haven't seen that folder before. Thanks for the inspiration!

Silli said...

What a wonderful idea my friend...love the shape...Great work... BIG hugs and happy week...Thinking of you!

MiamiKel said...

This is gorgeous ever so much! What a stunning card in color and paper choice and such a vision you have! Wonderful, Kelly!

Regina Easter said...

oh kelly this is so beautiful...what a thoughtful, beautiful card to leave her...big hugs

bonnie said...

How sweet and thoughtful...she will love this little teapot...who wouldn't it's absolutely adorable...I love what you did! I know what you mean about weekends whizzing by...I constantly think where does the time go! Hugs, Bonnie xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Another gorgeous creation, Kelly! I love the embossing on the coordinations cardstock! She's going to adore it! Have a great day!
hugs
Sharon

Min said...

AMEN about weekends going too fast!!! This card is just adorable Kelly!! What a treasure you will be leaving behind for your sister in law!
Hugs & Smiles!
~Min

Lori said...

Your teapot turned out gorgeous! What a fabulous thank you!

Diane said...

Beautiful teapot...you are such a wonderful and thoughtful person....the world needs more people like you...sigh....hope she leaves this sitting out with her teapots...gorgeous!

Artesania said...

This is such a beautiful teepot ,i love the shape and your fantastic Paper.Last time i see a Teepot easelcard an thought my goodness ,but this is the best of all.Your sister in law will be happy when she hold this masterpeace in her hand,
Hugs Gudrun

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so pretty! Love the pattern!

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly, I'm speechless.
Your teapot is really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Suzanne C said...

Adorable shape and what a wonderful card you made with it! Love this! Could see this going to a tea lover!

DonnaMundinger said...

this is just gorgeous Kelly! Love how you've glittered the embossing. Really stunning effect! xxD

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

such a lovely teapot shaped card! I love the colours and the shimmer paper brings out the beauty of the card!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this Card !!! Can any of you ladies make some of these for me? I need them for my grand-daughters birthday Party coming up. Thanks, E-Mail
rchrisle@gmail.com