Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, July 30, 2010

Time To Celebrate

Good Morning...Happy Friday! What a week it's been but it's been all good! I'm trying to get back to a normal schedule but I'm afraid it's not going to happen anytime soon. I've been a bit behind visiting my favorite blogs, hopefully I will get a chance to catch up this weekend. With that being said, here is a real quick posting before I start my day. It's a birthday card I made for our good friend Eduardo---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: 5x5 Square
Nestibilities: Petite Oval
Spellbinder: Timeless Heritage
Cuttlebug: Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
Punch: Stampin' Up Corner/Edge Scallop Trim, Fiskars Small Tag
Font: Computer Generated-Batang, AJR cute printing 1
Accessories: Brad, Craft Yarn, Foam Pop Dots
Base Cardstock: Cordination
Top Layer Cardstock: Cordination Cardstock (embossed and sanded)
Image and Trim: Metallic (brand unknown)

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by...I hope to see you again on Monday. Til then enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!

24 comments:

Beth said...

Another fantastic creation Kelly! I love the way you used the border and corner punch to form a layer within a layer. The clock is perfect with the saying "time to celebrate" A great manly card.

My Serendipity said...

Another beautiful card Kelly! I love the clock..it's perfect! Your friend is going to love it :)

Migdalia said...

Wow! Great manly card! Those are so hard 4 me 2 do, but, you got it down! Luv it!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Really great male card Kelly! Love the colours, perfect. Hope all is well with the new arrivals and Mum and Dad are settling well into their new roles. Have a great weekend and get plenty of hugs with the little ones.

hugs
Kaye x

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is incredible Kelly! Love the clock and the ornate feel of the whole card!

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, this is awesome, looks so classy and elegant!!!

Julie said...

Fantastic card!! Love everything about it! Looks elegant, sophisticated and beautiful all in one!

Lorene said...

What A great Card Masculine card. Great Color and I love the clock. Great Job. Enjoy your weekend and catch your breath. Lorene

craftieodmae said...

with new babies in the family no wonder you stay busy! Your card is awesome, he will love it!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so awesome! Love the colors and textures!

Anonymous said...

I have tears in my eyes from seeing the photos of the beautiful baby boys! I can't believe that I cry EVERY time I see a new baby! LOL!!!!
I hope everyone is doing great and gets better and stronger every day! Both babies and Momma!

I love this card, but of course, I adore EVERYTHING you do! I took some time and scrolled through a TON of stuff I've missed. I haven't been blogging too much lately. But I have a TON of projects to show for it! Just not posted yet! hehe! Lots of baby stuff coming up that I am sure you'll love to see now!

xoxo

Carol<>< said...

Kelly, this is an awesome man card!!!

I love the rich browns and that watch is so cool, I wonder if I could make it on my cricut...might just have to give it a try.

thanks for the great idea....enjoy those cute grand babies

Carol<><

Suzanne C said...

Love the time piece in metal! Fantastic design!

MiamiKel said...

OH Kel, this is outstanding! I love the vintage feel to this - I can just see a gentlemen reaching into his pocket to see the time :) outstanding detail! x0x0

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly, this is so a fantastic card, I'm speechless.
Hugs
Melodie

Diane said...

Fantastic man card Kelly, you do the best man cards I have seen!!!

Silli said...

Very pretty and elegant dear Kelly...Love the colors and the bg... Well done...(always)... Big hugs...Thinking of you!

~JulieH~ said...

OMG what a stunning card Kelly and perfect for a man! I really love the look of this card so vintage Love it!
Hugs
Juliexx

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

wow!! this is soo awesome! LOVE the vintage look Kelly!! love everything about it!! :)

eunice said...

STUNNING! What a wonderful card with a masculine touch. I love all the fine details you put into this, it really makes this look spectacular! Is the timepiece a Nestabilities die?

C said...

Wow,Kelly! this is an awesome guy card! Love the clock and your borders are just gorgeous.

Rachel said...

Oh this is fabulous!!! perfect for a masculine birthday card, he will love it!!
hugs,
Rachel :0)

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Kelly! Really great guy card! Love the foil with the brown! xxD

Unknown said...

Another WOW.. love this card. Hope you don't mind if I use your ideal. Your clock is Cool!
Cheers