Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hope You Feel Better Beary Soon

Good Morning! I'm so happy you stopped by today, I hope you enjoy your visit! Here's card that doesn't need much explaining...Boo Bear On His Bums by Go Kreate speaks for himself...I just love this little guy. I've asked Regina to do some some "bear" sayings for the Cutting Cafe, I'm looking forward to seeing what she comes up with---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: 4.25"x4.25" Note Card
Image: Go Kreate-Boo On His Bums
Nestibilities: Circle
Punch: EK Scallop Photo Corner
Font: Computer Generated-LD Happy Daddy
Accessories: Ribbon, Flat Back Pearls, Craft Ink
Patterned Paper: S E I Chick-a-Dee

That's it for today...thanks for stopping by! I'll see you next time...Enjoy your day!

17 comments:

craftieodmae said...

He's cute as a bear! Hope you have a great day also!

eunice said...

It's my favorite Boo Bear! And this card you've used him on is as adorable as he is! Who could not help but smile and feel better receiving this card!

Silli said...

Such a cute image, love the sweet bear... Love the pink and the bow... So sweet dear kelly... I wish you a happy day with smiles...

Beth said...

I just love what you do with Boo. I wish I would have gotten him when I had the chance, now he is nowhere to be found! Another great card Kelly!

Migdalia said...

Hi Kelly! Luv the Boo! I keep fogetting I got that die (because of all your creations!), now I wanno get him out again! Thanks for enabling, I needed that!
Hugz

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwwww ( big huge smile) who wouldn't love this little bear! Just adorable!

MiamiKel said...

Oh how sweet!! This is darling, Kelly! Love the design and how gorgeous your little bear is! x0x0

Ilonka said...

whow this card is so cute!! Ohhhhhh so sweet!!

XXX Ilonka

SUZANNE said...

HI KELLY...I ALWAYS LOVE WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS BEAR, JUST ADORABLE

Unknown said...

This is awww so sweet and Boo Bear is just adorable xxx

Lorene said...

Cute Card. I agree with liking this boo on his bums bear. I like him too. Great Card. Love it.

Regina Easter said...

boy he sure is a sweetie.........your so BEARY GOOD...

DonnaMundinger said...

That Boo is such a sweetie! This card would make anyone better beary fast! xxD

Rachel said...

OMGoodness i'm so in love with this bear!!! I just fall in love with the creations you use him in.
hugs,
Rachel

Sharon Caudle said...

un"bear"ably adorable! Love the pink, yellow, and brown color combo!
hugs!
Sharon

Diane said...

What a darling little bear..."beary sweet"!!

Carol<>< said...

cute, cute cute!!! so beary nice,
Carol<><