Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sending Hungs and Kisses!

Good Morning All...well we've made it half way through the week. I'm already looking forward to the weekend! I made this card for my 7 year old granddaughter. It's a Penny Black image that I colored with Prisma pencils and OMS, then layered it on a rectangle/scallop Nestibility. I used a gel pen for the dots around the scalloped layer. The heart on the top background layer was cut with a heart Nestibility. I added a bow, a flower, a 5mm flat back pearl and some glossy accents to the hearts on the image. Words are computer generated. That's it for now...catch ya next time. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

I LOVE the color combination! So soft! You have the cutest stamps, which I did :(...Just love your blog, and of course, visit everyday. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Kelly said...

Migdalia---
You are so kind to post such sweet comments! The card really looks better in real life, the colors are soft but in the picture, they look faded. Do you make cards or do scrapbooking? If so do you post them anywhere...I'd really love to see some of you work! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening!

Pinklady50 said...

I just love these colors together! Just the sweetest card and I bet your granddaughter loved it! (If not, send it on to me--hehehe!)