Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, October 22, 2009

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

Hey There....Me AGAIN! I just couldn't leave my craft room without posting one more card. Regina over at The Cutting Cafe has a new Printable Stamp Set called Christmas All Around and they are SO cute! You really need to check them out...they are AWESOME! I am really going to have fun with these! My husband says "Thanks, Regina...Now I'll NEVER get her out of the craft room"...LOL! Anyway, I was telling my new Blogger friend Sili from Germany (check out her blog...she is fabulous) that I took 4 years of German in school, I don't remember much BUT I do remember "O Tannenbaum" so I thought this was the perfect stamp for my first card with the new set.

















I re colored the O Christmas Tree circle and printed it twice. The first one I cut with a circle Nestibility, the second one, I cut the tree and pop dotted to the 1st layer then layered it on circle/scallop Nestibility that I pierced the inner circle with a paper piercer. The star at the top of the tree was colored with a gold gel pen and added the tiny stars cut from the Cuttlebug Snowflake die to the tree and dotted the center with red gel pen. I added gold flat back pearls around the sentiment. The band was stamped with a Hero Arts stamp then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I added a ribbon bow and called it a day! Now how easy is that?

















I promised my husband this would be it for the day, we're off to pick up the girls to make a day of it with them before they leave. See you next time!

12 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

this is soooo awesome!!! I am in love with this new set from Regina and you have created a faulous card with it! I love it! I will definitely be playing with this one this weekend! :) hugs!

DeeDee said...

Ooooooh! PURTY! I love the new set too and can't wait to play! You card has so many details and they are each and every one GORGEOUS! HUGS!

Unknown said...

Kelly.. your card is very neat and pretty. (Love your bow)
Have fun and enjoy the girls, precious moments!
Cheers

Rachel said...

This is such a gorgeous card!!
hugs,
Rachel

"Um Buggin" said...

Kelly, what a gorgeous card! You are making me want to start on my Christmas cards early. LOL, I love the colors you used, and I can't wait to play with Regina's awesome stamps. Love it my friend, have fun with the girls!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Ilonka said...

Hi Kelly what a fabelous card. Such a beautiful colours. And a great image.

XXX Ilonka

Linnie said...

beautiful work i am loving your design detail and colour choices
linniexxx

C said...

Beautiful, Kelly! Love the gold embossed layer and how you popped up the tree layers.

Tracy said...

Fabulous card Kelly,love all the layers and the whole design is great!
Hugs Tracy x

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow both are so pretty, it really makes me want to start making more Christmas cards but I over did it last year so have a lot left over.

hugs
Kaye x

DonnaMundinger said...

Whoa! Just beautiul Kelly! LOVE the ribbon! xxD

~JulieH~ said...

Oh These are gorgeous! Fabulous ribbon and that backing paper is so lovely! 2 more beautiful beautiful cards Kelly
Hugs
Juliexx