Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, October 5, 2009

Autumn Blessings

Good Morning All...I hope you had a nice weekend! I had the sudden thought that I don't have all of my Thanksgiving cards done yet and even though there is plenty of time, it will be here before you know it!
The square in the upper left hand corner is a Cutting Cafe Printable Stamp from The Autumn Days Set that was re colored and printed then attached to the background layer that was embossed with The Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder, then added a ribbon knot. The sentiment, is from The When I Count My Blessings Set also from The Cutting Cafe that was re colored and printed then cut with an oval/scallop Nestibility and pop dotted. The leaves were cut and embossed with the Cuttlebug Maple Leaf 3 x 3 Combo and inked. An eyelet and craft yarn were added.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget, to be eligible for The Cutting Cafe Give Away, you must leave a comment on the postings from 10/3 before 10/8. I will do the drawing 10/9 and announce the winner that morning. Have a fabulous day!

18 comments:

Sandi said...

Kelly great job with those leaves, they are great and love your background. Happy Monday, Hugs

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Kelly this is gorgeous, those leaves looks so real. Beautiful fall colours. Hope you had a good weekend.

hugs
Kaye x

Migdalia said...

The leaves do look awesome, I agree!
Hugz

Unknown said...

WOW...love those leaves, you did a great job on them.
Cheers

Linda said...

Your cards are amazingly wonderful. You are very creative.
I wish I had some creative like yours.
Thanks so much for sharing.

Sanddollars said...

Kelly,
Love the autumn-ness of this. I need to order some of those stamps from CC. You do a great job with the leaves. I'd love to know how you make them look so real.
Linda

Theresa said...

Very pretty Kelly. Those leaves look like they just fell off the tree! Great job!

Regina Easter said...

wow kelly, this is pure gorgeous girl....you rock

magicwanda said...

Kelly
I really love this....I love fall and all its colors...great job
Hugs Wanda

~JulieH~ said...

Absolutely beautiful! Perfect fall colours love everything about this Kelly!
Hugs
Juliexx

Rachel said...

This is beautiful! i just love those leaves. and that argyle embossing is beautiful. wonderful Thanksgiving card Kelly!
hugs,
Rachel

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm telling you girl, you are really going to town with these stamps! Another GORGEOUS creation! xxD

Kim H. said...

I am thrilled to have run across this blog. LOVE what you did with the leaves!!!!

Jeff and Theresa said...

Lovely, as usual!
So tell me, do you have to use Cutting Cafe stuff on everything now that you are on the design team? I miss your daily Prisma-colored stamps! (I know, you did one on Friday. I just miss their regularity.) Nevertheless, everything you do is absolutely gorgeous, no matter what you work with. I love everything you do!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the entire look and feel of this card. Beautiful work, Kelly! hugs!

Min said...

Gorgeous - I feel a scrap-lift coming on!
Thanks for the fabuluos inspiration Kelly!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Suzanne said...

HI Kelly...This card is so elegant!! Love everything about it.

craftieodmae said...

awesome card!