Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Few More Valentine's Day Cards

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a good week! Here's a couple Valentine's Day cards I did yesterday but I didn't have a chance to post them. I'm just about done with this years Valentine collection. All I have to do is finish off the inside and they will be ready to mailed. How I wish I could be more like my good blogger friend Lillie. She finishes the inside as she is making the card, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't do it! This first one is for my father in law and yeah, I know I got a little carried away with the rain dots but he loves them so if you scraplift this card, you may want to consider using less...lol! I used The Cutting Cafe Valentine Family and Friends printable stamp for the sentiment and the monkey is from Bugaboo Stamps that I added Dad We Love You to the heart using Cupid de Locke font---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
MCPT-Prismacolor/OMSStamps
Image: Bugaboo Stamps-Monkey Love-Big Heart
Nestibilities: Heart/Scallop, Oval/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Love Language Card Making Combo, Hearts 2x2 Die Set
Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Hearts Border (with the hearts covered)
Sentiment: Cutting Cafe-Valentine Family and Friends,
Font: Computer Generated-Cupid de Locke (inside the heart)
Accessories: Ribbon, Rain Hearts, Rain Dots, Foam Pop Dots


This next one is for my son and daughter in law that lives in Tennessee and is quite simple, it doesn't need a lot of explaining---Here's the recipe---
Card Size:A2
Nestibilities: Heart/Scallop
Punch: Stampin Up Scallop Punch
Sentiment: Cutting Cafe-All About Valentine's Day
Font: Computer Generated-Cupid de Locke (inside the heart)
Accessories: Craft Yarn, Metal Hearts,Foam Pop Dots


And the last one is for my youngest granddaughter Bella and it's pretty much the same as I made for my other granddaughters except I used a different image and punch---Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
MCPT-Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps Image: Michael's Dollar Bin Stamp
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Love Language Card Making Combo
Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Hearts Border, Fiskars Small Tag
Font: Computer Generated-Peggy Font
Accessories: Glitter, Heart Brad, Foam Pop Dots


That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please take a moment to leave me a comment. I'll see you next time...enjoy your day!

19 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Wow I love all three cards. The images are great. You used similar elements on the cards but they look so different!! Your color choices and embellishments are just wonderful!!

craftieodmae said...

These are so gorgeous!!! Everyone will love them. Have a good day and thnk of us up here snowed in again LOL.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Kelly... All 3 are amazing! Love your father in laws, the colors and the rain dots! You can never have to many! Love the simplicity of your son & daughter in laws. The hearts are the cutest! My fav is your granddaughters card1 I love every little thing about it! The hearts, the embossing, the border and the image is over the top cute! Have fun on the insides!

C said...

Wow, Kelly these are just the cutest!! I love them all. So pretty...loving those metal hearts, too. Haven't seen them around.

Beth said...

WOW! I wondered why you hadn't posted anything yesterday, now I know why! You were busy creating these beautiful masterpieces. I love all of them!

Sandy said...

Well Ms Kelly...you have just been a busy girl! I love each creation I see here...I love the way the border punched edge peeks out of the strip on that fab purple card...the craft yarn is wonderful to hang the little hearts from...what a precious image and soft colors on the little card for Bella...all are fab!

Sandi said...

Kelly great job on the valentines, love all your colors. Hugs

Carol<>< said...

you make purple look good!
(not a favorite of mine)
3 great looking cards!
Carol<><

DonnaMundinger said...

Kelly, these are all as cute as can be. So nice that you're making cards SPECIFICALLY for someone. I'm sure that will make the insides go easier. Darling images and colors. xxD

Lorene said...

Three Great Cards. Love all of them. Your ideas never end. Keep up the good work.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Kelly, these are all adorable! I love them all, but that last one is just too adorable! That image is too cute! And I love it that you got it from the dollar bin! Just goes to show ya!! Fabulous cards! hugs!

Unknown said...

Kelly, your cards are just adorable and so so cute, I never thought of making a valentines card using the lilac colour but it is so good and the monkey image, just so sweet.
Dora
xxx

Jodie Mackrell said...

All of these are just amazing! I love them!

Regina Easter said...

your AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING...

Nita's World Handmade said...

I just love all of the cards! Wonderful job.

"Um Buggin" said...

Kelly, these are just oohh soo cute my friend. I love all of them, I would have to say I really love my favorite color purple. I just try to finish the inside if I can, because it is hard to get back to them. Sometimes I just leave them blank. Love them all!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly,
your Valentine cards have become more beautiful. I love your color scheme.
Hugs
Melodie

Rachel said...

OMGosh, these are all sooo precious!!! you are one talented lady i tell ya!!
hugs,
Rachel

~JulieH~ said...

Oh these are all gorgeous though my fave has to be the one for your son and daughter in law i really love the design. Fabulous cards Kelly!
Hugs
Juliexx